Our sustainable development projects
- Outdoor Guide Apprentenship program, Nepal - This 3 year outdoor leadership education for Nepali youth is the core of the social enterprise The Royal Beach Camp. The educatiod is open to anyone, no matter their socio-economic background, has no fees and students' food, accommodation and international certifications are covered. The aim is to give Nepali youth a solid platform to learn skills and gain work experience that can propel them into an international career in the outdoors.
- 1000 UNGA, Sweden - This project aims to promote a healthy lifestyle, both mentally and physically, as well as, create opportunity for youth to meet and build trust over physical and social boundaries. Through outdoor activities, inspirational talks and workshops the project seeks to empower youth to become a confident and capable generation for the future.
- Plastic Challange - Through construction of recycling centers and setting up trash management systems for the local community and schools, as well as, educational outreach programs and clean-ups, this project aims to raise awareness and promote better practices for trash and waste management. The core efforts take place in Nepal, but we also run programs in Sweden.
- SEEDS, Nepal - This tree plantation project aims to strengthen local biodiversity, combat deforestation and support local smallhold farond. At the same time, it provide an opportunity for international students to give back and to compensate for their carbon footprint.
- Sustainable Outdoor Policy - We have developed a frame work for outdoor guides to learnte about and integrate sustainable actions in their professional lives, including how to inspire others and become ambassadors for a better future.
- Back On Track, Nepal - Post-earthquake support to rebuild a school, do health check-ups and support eco-tourism development in a remote village.